Thursday, December 15, 2005

Casefile: X00-18775-NI77P

Fakiegrind Debriefing

I really enjoyed reading Fakiegrind. It was one of the few Canadian blogs that took seriously the treat of bionic super-robots and leagues of evil hypnotists. I am very sad that I didn't make it to the scene in time to save Flatlander and his friends from destruction. I am considering hunting down the one known as Xister and wreaking vengance, or at least serving him a summons to appear before the World Hypnotists Tribunal.

First, though, there is all the paperwork to complete--endless paperwork. Then there's the charity ball, and the new Corner Gas to watch....so many things! It's hard being an aging superhero.

Well, in the immortal words of Flatlander, as they are emblazoned on the great Ziggurat erected by Q*bert over the ruins of Fakie Central, Stay old!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

My inherent anger towards Evil Bob Dole aside, the Fakiegrind takeover bodes ill for us all.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Bhakti said...

I WANT FAKIEGRIND!!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Captain Canuck said...

I'll do my best to get to the bottom of this case and see that justice is served. But it's going to take some time.

My knees just aren't what they used to be.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home